Sorry to be remiss this week--it is canning season. Now, why can't standing around for several hours peeling peaches count as exercise? I am sore all over and my feet hurt...I should be able to count it, shouldn't I? If I were truly devout, I would jump on my exercise bike and "cycle till I drop." Instead I think I will just drop. It is 9:07. Surely that is bed time someplace in the world? Doesn't that count as midnight in NYC? Nella, you are the world traveler. 3 hours difference, que no?
Have spiffy days, and may all of your peaches taste as sweet and juicy as these!
PS any good recipes for cherry tomatoes?
Moi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As I sit here at 9:30, trying to catch up on the 854 e-mails (no lie!) and six or eight blogs awaiting my attention, little jar lids are popping like crazy in the kitchen. (Don't you love the sound?) I brought home about ten pounds of concord grapes and Gary harvested another ten pounds or so of prickly pear. Wanna trade a jar or two? I love peaches!
Post a Comment