80 Days. We still have time! So this weekend I will take time to organize my life for success. Just so you'll know, the Baby Ruth number has NOT diminished, so watch your tail feathers. At school I give out penny candy (Penny candy? That dates me, doesn't it?) for silly prizes at unexpected times. I ran out and asked Mom and Dad to pick me up a bag from Wal Mart. They brought me a 4 POUND bag of the good stuff, Whoppers, Heathbars...not the brand x stuff that I buy. I've decided that not even one crumbule shall I eat or else, like other temptations from the dark side, it will forever rule my destiny. (Deep, no? All of my deep thoughts come from Yoda.) Face it, one piece will not be enough, and with a 4 pound bag sitting there...Ya' know, I don't want it to go stale...By November 1st I should be able to bulk up with at least 67 pounds.
That's what it was, a plot by my mother! The unscrupulous woman has no mercy--she will do ANYTHING to win! I think I will leave a bowl of it by her bedside table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Props to Grandma. Way to look out for #1...yourself!
Post a Comment