Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.
Diet: insantiy, to select or limit the food one eats to improve one's physical condition or to lose weight: I've dieted all month and lost only two stickn' pounds!!
My body has been on vacation. I went on vacation to loose weight, to find "inner self", eat for life not for pleasure...I went on a vacation. Then I came back by simply visiting my good friend "Wendy." We had a grand ol' time. We caught up with eachother and talked about the good times. Times when we were carefree and induldged ourselfs with all lifes unhealthly pleasures. It was a short and sweet visit. I went back another day for me. I was having an affair and not telling anyone. Well, sunday came. I repented. I washed it all away by drinking water. Tons and tons of water. No bread though...just water. I even went to mama Jeanne's house and looked at all the great food that was in front of me and I ate very little and stuck with my water.
So to sum up my stuggles and my success with this Lard off...I am insane.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe that this wasn't forwarded to my account. I am so sorry. Wendy is my good friend, too, and so is Mac. I love your writing style!
Post a Comment