I added them to the list. I also sent invitations to post to Jennifer and Jeremy -- the only two who responded. When you need anything else, let me know.
I added them to the list. I also sent invitations to post to Jennifer and Jeremy -- the only two who responded. When you need anything else, let me know.
Everybody in the group can post post their thoughts, triumphs, frustrations and -- yes, Jeremy -- even their before and after pics if they're so inclined! The thing is, I'm having trouble matching names to e-mail addresses, so I need each of you to write to me at kerrylynnblair@aol.com so I can add you as a contributor. When you're signed on, you log onto Blogger and it's easy as . . . I almost said pie, but we're not thinking about pie . . . easy as carrot sticks to figure out.
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP
Lose the most weight over-all and this will be yours!
2 comments:
I added them to the list. I also sent invitations to post to Jennifer and Jeremy -- the only two who responded. When you need anything else, let me know.
I added them to the list. I also sent invitations to post to Jennifer and Jeremy -- the only two who responded. When you need anything else, let me know.
Post a Comment