September 6
Ok, those of you who might be undecided, here is the information that you will need to join up. (I don't want anyone saying that they weren't informed...So far we have for sure: MSG, Nella, Margaret, Julie, Jeremy, Jennifer, Nelma. Maybes are Melissa and Tyler.
OK, Health Enthusiasts, REV YOUR ENGINES! (Or should I say metabolisms?)
Do you have your journals? Are they hidden away so that you can never be blackmailed later on when you are entering the Mr. or Ms.Universe Contest?
If you are in the LardOff contest, tomorrow please email me how much weight you need to lose to be your ideal weight. After that every week let me know how much weight you have lost. If you are on a plan, like Weight Watchers, your weigh in day will be different than Sunday but please send me the data on Sunday anyway. If you want to send me your initial weight, you are welcome to but it is not required. Naturally, I would never divulge said information even when tempted with hot fudge sundaes.
If you are participating in the points contest, send me your goals and start tracking on Sunday. Send me your first update the following Sunday. (You count points from Sunday 12:00 AM-Saturday 11:59 PM .) If your goals are too personal, let me know.
Both contests for the price of one. How lucky can you get? I will post information every Sunday to keep us all informed. Hey, I might even set up a website!
Send a check for 25 next paydayish. Make the check payable to me. I have an empty savings account--we should even get 45 cents interest to add to the earnings..Such riches!
Mary S. Greer
PO Box 174
St. Johns, AZ 85936
Love and Luck,
MSG
PS No, Jeremy. We shouldn't have before and after pictures taken in our speedos. The world is not ready for that much beauty yet. Besides, my camera doesn't have that wide of a wide angle lens.
PPS Hey, we're all going to be so gorgeous that Oprah is going to invite us to her show and we will get hate mail from all the voluptuous (and studly) wanna'bes. I can live with that!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment