Well time to update. Since my brownie affair I have been doing very well. I have been faithful to my small portions, no late night ice cream runs, and not one ounce red meat. A big help with this diet is being broke. I can't afford to be stupid or waste money on quick fixes.
I am ready to start my research paper. I am interested to know what puts more stain on the human mind and body. To stop smoking, stop drinking, or go on a diet. I have only experienced one out of these three. The bad things is, I've had to take more drugs to help with more headaches since my diet knocks out my caffine shots. Once you've dedicated and succumbed to all their temptation how can you resist? It would be like going back to Disney Land for the second time and only taking a tour and not being able to jump off the train. Everyone around you is taking full advantage of the "The Happiest Place on Earth." but your butt is stuck on the train. My goal is to prepare myself for such torture. If I am unable to go back, at least I will have a "small butt" to sit on. ::sighs::
As for Jeremy, I get so peeved that in one week that man has already lost 5lbs!! One stickn' week folks!!! I paid all the diet companies in the world to loose that much weight in one week and all my husband has to do is go hunting over the weekend! He still drinks soda, still eats butter ( the good kind), and the only thing I can give him a little credit on is his portions sizes. Thanks to his wife who fills his plate!! No seconds for him, I don't make enough for seconds. If this was not a competition and their wasn't a prize at the end, I would be proud of my husband. But this is war!! I have a marriage and baby on the side but deep in my very empty hungry stomach I am fighting to beat my husband and his ego. Unfortunately he has a better weapon than me...a fast metabolism.

Does anyone recall this commercial? Need I say more.....
2 comments:
Hey, Mickey may be happy but he aint that skinny! And Jeremy's metabolism may be faster but yours is cuter...:-)
Jeremy lost SIX POUNDS?! My gosh. I could live on tree bark and lemon water for a week and still not lose six pounds.
But take heart! Gary always loses faster than I do, but I have better success at keeping it off longer. I think we did good -- at least it's movement in the right direction.
Are you sure you've never blogged before? You're a natural! :)
Post a Comment