Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Results

OK, Y'all,
Sorry, Kerry and Gary are off someplace fun like Bermuda. I am still having trouble posting. I don't have the jpeg option for this, so...Uh, in posting this, all lines and symetry bit hte big one. And I am too tired to care. When Kery returns, I am going to ask her to dis posses my computer. Oh, that is exorcize, isn;t it???

Losers pounds percent
Jeremy M M
Jennfer 1.2 3
MSG 2.5 3.1
Nella 5 3.3
Nelma 3 10
Julie 2 1.7
Marg M M
Tyler M M
Gary M M
Kerry M M
Jacob M M
Jeanne M M
Serena 3 14.6

Total 16.7 35.7


Losers Total Pounds Total%
Jeremy 6 10
Jenn 2.4 6
MSG 2.5 3.1
Nella 5 3.3
Nelma 3 10
Julie 2 1.7
Marg M 0
Tyler M 0
Gary M 0
Kerry 1 0.04
Jacob 2 0.06
Jeanne M 0
Serena 3 14.6

Total 26.9 48.8

Ptrs. Points Total
MSG 9 16
Nella M 0
Marg 14 21
Gary M 17
Kerry M 15
Serena 14 17

Total 37 86

Sooo, high points for this week are: Margaret, points, high weight loss,Nella and Serena, percentage. Is there a Larsen conspiracy??

1 comment:

Kerry Blair said...

Bermuda?! Don't I wish. I was the designated driver for a trip my mother and aunt made to New Mexico to visit their older brother. Gary went camping, but probably wouldn't have checked in if he had been here. :)

My week: 2 lbs lost & 15 points.

Gary is a big boy and will have to check in for himself.

I'll be happy to do the graphs from here on out!