Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Results

This thing is giving me fits!! Here it is, not in cool graph form:

Jeremy lost 6 pounds, Jennifer and Kerry both lost 1 pound, Jacob lost 2 pounds. The rest of us maintained. The group lost 10 pounds all togehter.
Points--Gary had 17 points, Kerry had 15 points, Margaret and Mary both had 7 points, the rest of us (Nella, Nelma, Serena) are regrouping for this week. We earned 46 points in all.

Hang in there, us all--the best is yet to come. And now the questions we have all been pondering--Will jennifer start slipping Jeremy humongous portions on the sly? Will Jeremy leave Brownie batter in strategic places around the house? Will Kerry splurge for 5 days, diet for 2 and then drop 23 pounds in a week? Will Nella enter the Boston Marathon? Who was the strange person admitted in to the Betty Ford Foundation for his/her candybar addiction? And who is that masked man who leaves Donuts on the Doorstep? Tune in tomorrow for an exciting new episode of "As the Lard Burns".

2 comments:

Kerry Blair said...

I'm sorry about the graph -- and the fits. I fight with this thing too.

The easiest way to insert a graph is to do it in Word (or whatever program you use) and then save it as a jpg file. Then you can insert it like a picture/photo. I'll start doing it every Monday if you want to send me the info.

Jennifer Greer said...

Just don't tell Jeremy all my tricks...I need to win for ego reasons.